Join us for an evening of discovering delicious food and drinks in Knoxville!
The Knoxville Chamber of Commerce and Iowa State University Extension and Outreach of Marion County have partnered together to host a Progressive Dinner on Thursday, December 8. Visit four local bars and restaurants to experience a dinner like no other. Enjoy welcome drinks, appetizers, a main course, and dessert throughout the evening, while supporting locally owned businesses at the same time.
Stops on the Progressive Dinner include:
- Peace Tree Brewing Company
- Atlantic & Pacific Pub
- Baggio's Italian Restaurant
- The Coffee Connection
Businesses will be offering limited menus during the Progressive Dinner. The evening will start at 5:30 p.m. at Peace Tree Brewing Company. All stops on the Progressive Dinner are within walking and driving distance.
Dinner options include:
- Baggio Special - sautéed chicken, Italian Sausage, sun-dried tomatoes. mushrooms, and scallions in a brandy cream sauce.
- Chicken Cacciatore - Chicken with sautéed mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and marinara sauce .
- Chicken Jerusalem - Chicken sautéed with mushrooms, artichokes, sherry wine, and cream sauce
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Shrimp Scampi - shrimp fresh basil, fresh garlic, lemon sauce, and a touch of marinara over linguine.
Capacity for the Progressive Dinner is limited to 25 people. Tickets are $60 per person, and include your food and drink for the evening.
Registration is available through Monday, December 5, or until tickets are sold out.
We hope to see you at the Progressive Dinner! #IChooseKnoxville